I’m Jamie Sharpe, a digital forensic investigator and software developer for UK Law Enforcement.
I have been writing software for 10+ years, with 4 years in the digital forensic field.
The majority of my software is built with Python, although I am familiar with the C family of languages and have experience in full stack web development.
Most of my software development involves creating data parsers and automation. I also work on some larger scale solutions to promote higher standards within the organisation.
- Qt Graphical User Interfaces
- Word/Excel Generation
- HTML Generation
- Model View View-Model – MVVM
- Windows Presentation Foundation – WPF
- Databases (SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, LevelDB, MariaDB)
- REST API
- Version control with Git and SVN.
Feel free to reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through any of the social media links at the top of the page.